OPPORTUNITIES AT LEAP
Are you enthusiastic about Dance or Gymnastics? Would you love the chance to develop children from an early age and train them to a greater standard? Whatever your experience or qualification level, Leap has the right role for you. At leap we have pre-school, curriculum, after school, recreational and advanced classes to choose from across Liverpool. We offer part time hours for coaches and a fantastic hourly rate.
The role will include the following:
- Plan and implement sessions with a fun and enjoyable attitude.
- Ensure all children are kept busy on task to get the most out of their session times.
- Adapt coaching styles to suit various age range and needs of individual children.
- Choreograph routines for after school club displays.
- Assist with shows and competition days.
- Liaise with parents, guardians, teachers, staff in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently or alongside other Leap coaches.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Dance or Gymnastics coaching qualification or experience.
- Punctual, organised and professional attitude.
- Happy to work with children and emphasise a fun environment.
- Be sensitive and respectful towards children with various needs.
- Enhanced CRB.
- Understand safeguarding issues.
In return, we will offer you:
- Fantastic hourly rate
- Part-time flexible hours to cater for University students.
- Coach development plan and pathway to qualifications.
- Enhanced CRB (Disclosure expense will be met by company)
To apply please email Leapltd@outlook.com with a cover letter and CV attached.